Marion Cares is a faith-based non profit agency in Marion, Iowa serving students and families in the Linn-Mar and Marion Independent school districts. Our services address academics, family needs, poverty, social needs, and spiritual needs.
We serve in their neighborhoods.
We are volunteer- driven.
We collaborate with community resources including businesses, churches, foundations, individuals, non-profit organizations, schools, and service clubs.
Marion Cares provides after school and summer programs for students in three Marion neighborhoods.
- Azure Apartments, 690 Bentley Dr, Apartments 8-10, Marion.
- Marion Village Mobile Home Complex, 700 35th Street, Marion.
- Squaw Creek Village Mobile Home Complex, 6201 Hennessey Pkwy, Marion.
Some of the recent success stories from Marion Cares…
- Free backpacks and school supplies for 454 students in K-12. (August 2014)
- 43 gently used bicycles to children. (Summer 2014)
- Summer activities for children (Summer 2014)
- After school programs for children (K-12th grades) (2013-14 school year)
- Free clothing and toys at Christmas for 317 children. (December 2013)
- Provided children with socks and mittens and food for their families. (October 2013)
Click on this link to share what God is doing through Marion Cares. Tell Others What’s Happening File
Our office is located at 1050 McGowan Blvd, Marion on the Marion Christian Church Campus. Phone or Email Director Joe Polzin at 377-5344 or email@example.com